- Cooking: Along the Trail
- Cooking and food preparation along the trail.
- Cooking: Beverages
- Cooking: Bread-The Staff of Life
- Includes types, methods, recipes
- Cooking: Cakes/Cookies
- Background; recipes.
- Cooking: Confections (Candies)
- Cooking: Confections (Candies), including recipes.
- Cooking: Pies
- Includes recipes.
- Cooking: Pioneer Ways of Preparing and Cooking Meat
- Pioneer Ways of Preparing and Cooking Meat
- Cooking: Potatoes-Fourteen Ways of Dressing Them
- Cooking: Poultry (Preparation and recipes)
- Cooking: Puddings
- Cooking: Soups
- Cooking: Utah's Fish
- Cooking: Vegetables
- Food: Molasses
- Molasses production and use.
- Food: Suggested Menu for a Week (Reenactment company, 1997)
- Using pioneer trail food items and recipes from the period, the following weekly food menu was created.
- Menu: Suggestions for Brigham Young Dinner (D.U.P.)
- Throughout the years the Daughters of Utah Pioneers have given Brigham Young dinners on June 1st of each year honoring the great leader. These dinners have been a means of raising funds for both the camps and counties.
- Some pioneer recipes that will be used on the trail by the reenactment company during 1997.
- Trail Larder
- Pioneers had to plan ahead for meals.
Reading Level Key: -Easy -Intermediate -Advanced